Home

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Cowboy




We started horseback lessons yesterday. He has been wanting to do this for several years and we finally found a stable close to
us that gives lessons. He had so much fun!

Walking into that stable flooded
me with so many great childhood memories. Even the smell made me think of my friends that I had when I had my horse. We would spend entire days during the summer riding who knows where and come back right as it was getting dark. No cell phones and no way for anybody to get in touch with us, we just rode. We even attempted to go through a Hardee's drive-thru and order our lunch. But the horses didn't weigh enough to set off the buzzer to order. But it was worth the try!! :)

I'm so glad he's doing this. And I sure hope he sticks with it. Maybe daddy will be buying a horse instead of a dirt bike one day!! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: